What I like to watch..

The truth is one of my two favorite movies of all time is "The Black Swan", starrin Natalie Portman. The first time I saw it I felt in love instantly because Natalie showed an amazing performance doing the both sides of the swan. The funny thing is I don't really like ballet. But the real thing that I really really liked was how the director took "Swan Lake" as ballet to the big screen, with all this mistery and suspense that he gave it to it.

My second, and last one, favorite movie is “Interstellar” because I LOVE SCIENCE FICTION and I really cry every time I see it. I thing this movie is unbelievable, the perspective that the director gave it to the search of planets for a new life and the end of the Earth is maybe our next future and it’s every time closer.


Now, I’m going to talk about my favorite series: to be honest, I don’t see a lot of series, because of my boyfriend’s fault, I’m watching a lot of anime. He asked me to watch all Naruto and that anime have approximately seven hundred chapters and I’m dying x-x But anyway I have my own favorites series like The Walking Dead, Prison Break, New Girl, Modern Family, Friends, all CSI and Criminal Minds. Some of my favorite actual animes are: Tokyo Ghoul, Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, Boku no Hero, Naruto (jaja), Sousei no onmyouji and Shingeki no kyojin; and obviously all the old animes like Sailor Moon, CardCaptor Sakura, Tantei Gakuen Q, Meitantei Conan, DIGIMON<3, etc jaja

Comentarios

  1. RE: Zero It's a bad anime, I do not like it...... But I love you and I accept you.
    You must Naruto fast please!!! :(((

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares