Holland

Dear all, today I’m going to talk to you about a country I would like to visit.

To be honest, when I was younger, maybe between 15-16, I decided to someday of my entire life visit Holland. This happened because a day I watched a beautiful picture of Tulip fields of Holland that covered the green color of the vegetation looked like a brush-stroke of beautiful colors over the grass.


Resultado de imagen para Keukenhof
Keukenhof's Flower Park

This is a picture of the Tulip fields that Holland have in his country. 
As well as, Holland have so many places to visit, like his capital Amsterdam.




One of the things that I know from Holland is because I read it in a Web page. That day while I was reading some news, randomly appeared and the title it referred about professions which were important for certain countries and that could help people who did not have job so, for curiosity, I get in the web page and I saw that go to Holland was very convenient for a person who studied Pharmacy due to the large number of Pharmaceutical Industries located in Holanda.


Maybe I don't wanna work there, but for sure I want to live and travel around the country. If I have to work for make my money, obviously that I'll do, but is not my principal reason to travel there. And I'll like to end all my studies here in Chile and make some money here too to start the trip.
Resultado de imagen para amsterdam
A picture of the capital of Holland

Comentarios

  1. It would be a good opportunity to be able to work on what you like, in the place you like.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Holland is a nice place, very beautiful, i would visit holland too, specially amsterdam, you know ;)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. a beatifull place, definetly a place to visit

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares