Best concert EVER!

Well so, according to the title, I’m going to talk about one of the most amazing concerts of which I have gone in my life until today. At the time, I went to 4 concerts in total: 1 of RBD, a festival where came 3 bands (Big Time Rush, The Wanted and Airbag), 1 of just Big Time Rush and 1 of Simple Plan. For me, is very difficult to choose one of the concerts that I went because all meant a lot for me. However, as I have to choose, I’ll choose the festival because that date was the first time that Big Time Rush and The Wanted came to Chile.



 Since 2012 to 2014, I was a very big fan of both bands, but a lot more of Big Time Rush. I knew it all about the 4 members including the guitarist, because he is the best friend of one of the ex-members of BTR (they are already separated:’c). The date of the concert was on October 7th, 2012 on Movistar Arena. The ticket of the Festival was a gift for Christmas from my ex-boyfriend, he worked while he was studying in University, it was such a beautiful and amazing unexpected gift because he told me that was the reason that he started to work, AND JUST FOR ME <3

I met the band through a TV show in Nickelodeon called like the name of the band, “Big Time Rush”, which was about of 4 friends from Minnesota with a big dream, which was to be famous because one of the members wanted to, and how everyone knew how to sing, they went to an audition and passed like a band, and for that, they signed a contract in LA and that is where their story began.

Talking about the concert, it was such a great concert, 2 families of bands together celebrating the arrival of their favorites bands it was completely amazing for us like fans and for they like the band.

Comentarios

Entradas populares