grow up



At the time that I joined the university, the last thing that I was worried it was what I would do when I finished. As I progress on my career, in some moments I feel the weight of think about my future which is getting closer every time. However, every time that I think of that a little part of me feel anxious to do someday what I imagined to my life, like work on industries and later clinics, because it’s a nice future forecast.

With the material that our teaches gave us, I’ll like to do a PhD degree on pharmacology, although that before I didn’t want to do one because every people who I discussed about this subject told me that it wasn’t a good idea do it because is like study the whole life, but now that I read about it, it doesn’t look like a very bad idea, moreover, I thought it was very interesting more than anything for the elective courses that can be taken, like clinical pharmacology.


At the time of decide where I’ll the PhD degree, I think that I would in the place where I was allow to study what I wanted to do and is my university. If the life give me the opportunity to do another degree in addition of the first that I would do, I’ll do it maybe in Spain, taking advantage of my Visa jaja, and Holland. The last degree I would like to do it in the country where I’ll go to make it.

Comentarios

  1. It is so complex to think about the future, but you have very good plans (:

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares