Summer ✫


If I have to be honest, my family is the kind of family who in holidays do nothing more than stay in the house suffering with the heavy hot, because my mom usually work all year for her demanding job so, it leaves her with no much time for give us a little breath out of the city, like go to the beach or countryside. However, my father sometimes takes out my sister and me to my grandparent’s house on Curicó, being more specific, on Los Queñes, and I would like to go this summer because the last one visit we found a beautiful “quebrada” named “Quebrada Infiernillo” where it’s have a pure lake and where you can feel and see its purity. 

.
In addition, me and my boyfriend will like to go to the beach this summer, because we’ve been planning this kind of trip from the last year but we already start save money this year and we gonna work on December to make more.
Apart from plans made it, I think that my summer will summarize in work and stay in my home and take advantage of rest of my vacations, because I don’t go out a lot unless some people invite me to go anywhere. Maybe I will try to go to some parks and visit the city only for know the places or go to rest there and enjoy the “nature” full of buildings jaja




Comentarios

Entradas populares