best trip ever

Well, to talk about my best trip it was when I went with my family in a gift trip from my, in that moment, mom’s job. We went to Brazil, Argentina and Panama. The real name is the “Tres fronteras”. This place unite this three places, specifically, if you are in one limit of this three countries, you can see the territory of the others.

I was there!
The city of Brazil that we were hosting was in Foz de Iguaçu, the famous place that where Iguazú falls are located. To be honest, I went too young to Brazil, to be more specific, I went in my 9 years old, but I can remember all the beautiful things that I saw and all the beautiful people that I met, like a chilean couple who lived in Sweden, because the trip was in group, so we were approximately 15 people on that trip and we were always together, on breakfast, lunch and dinner.

the magical thing about this is this picture represent exactrly what the falls are
I visited too the other two countries. It was insane, the drastic change between both countries was incredible. One of them is very desorganized, but at least on the street. The caos was terrible, THEY DON'T HAVE TRAFFIC LIGHT, a man almost hit us when we were crossing the street D:
.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares