My opinion



About this theme I have a little disjunctive 'cause since I was a child, always my parents fed me with meat and at the day, I can't leave it so easy but, independent of what I eat, I hate the way that the people treat this animals for a selfish consumption. The idea of take care and later mistreat them isn't fair and for that, i'm in process of stop contributing in these cruel murders (srry vegetables :/ jaja). The real point of this is that I think this have to stop, this beautiful animals (not only the ones in the photo) are a real contribute to the planet, not like the humans, that the only thing we do well is destroy the nature.

Resultado de imagen para veganismo

Comentarios

  1. i agree with your post, and that its true , the animals contribute in a big pat of the world not like the humans.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares